SIGN OUR PETITION
Americans need a health care bill that serves needs of individuals—not those of Washington and big corporations.
Thank You To My Liberal College For Turning Me Conservative
By the end of my freshman year at George Washington University, I took an introductory comparative politics class where when asked if the middle class is needed for a democracy to survive, I replied that the Bill of Rights is more important than socioeconomic classes.
Numbers as of last Friday close.
[Total = Federal, state & local
- Quarterly Gross Output (GO): $40.6 trillion +6.2% (GO for Q4 2016)
Some titles recent, all recommended -
- False Black Power?
by Jason L. Riley
- In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!
by Ann Coulter
- Written Out of History: The Forgotten Founders Who Fought Big Government
by Sen. Mike Lee
- The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left
by Dinesh D’Souza
- Pope Francis and the Caring Society
by Robert M. Whaples
Special Video Feature
Shadow Stats Snapshot
ShadowStats alternate economic indicators are based on the methodology of noted economist John Williams, specialist in government economic reporting.
Shadow Stats: 22.1%
June Year-to-Year: 1.87% (CPI-U*)
Shadow Stats: 9.6%
*[cpi-u is the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation rate for all urban consumers]