I’m A Liberal, And I Agree With Sean Hannity That American Journalism Is Dead
...I lived in a kind of information bubble, but like most bubble-dwellers I didn’t know I was living in one. Ironically, the 2016 election opened my eyes to this “Truman Show”-like media universe we’ve all been inhabiting.
Numbers as of last Friday close.
[Total = Federal, state & local
- Quarterly Gross Output (GO): $41.27 trillion +2.9% (GO for Q2 2017)
Some titles recent, all recommended -
- Billionaire at the Barricades: The Populist Revolution from Reagan to Trump
by Laura Ingraham
- The Case against Education: Why the Education System Is a Waste of Time and Money
by Bryan Caplan
- The Revolution at Ten Years
by Dr. Ron Paul
- Real Inspiring True Stories of Courage, Character, and Conviction
by Lawrence W. Reed
- The Capitalist Code: It Can Save Your Life and Make You Very Rich
by Ben Stein
Special Video Feature
Shadow Stats Snapshot
ShadowStats alternate economic indicators are based on the methodology of noted economist John Williams, specialist in government economic reporting.
Shadow Stats: 21.7%
November Year-to-Year: 2.04% (CPI-U*)
Shadow Stats: 9.8%
*[cpi-u is the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation rate for all urban consumers]