Special Video Feature
Compassionate Capitalism Made Me a Conservative
I saw first hand what it means to be a capitalist. I started a business with my husband and lived through the challenges and failures that every entrepreneur faces.
And I witnessed the sacrifices that other business founders, leaders and entrepreneurs make to get their startups off the ground. I saw how they jeopardised their own livelihoods and that of their families, to create jobs for others. And how much they give back both to their communities and to their employees.
Some titles recent, all recommended -
- Trumped Up: How Criminalization of Political Differences Endangers Democracy
by Alan Dershowitz
- Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter
by Scott Adams
- A Culture of Growth: The Origins of the Modern Economy
by Joel Mokyr
- Fake Science: Exposing the Left's Skewed Statistics, Fuzzy Facts, and Dodgy Data
by Austin Ruse
- The High Cost of Good Intentions: A History of U.S. Federal Entitlement Programs
by John F. Cogan