Special Video Feature
As a Muslim, I am Shocked by Liberals and Leftists
If you had grown up, as I did, between two authoritarian governments -- the Islamic Republic of Iran and Syria -- under the leadership of people such as Hafez al Assad, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, you would have seen your youth influenced by two major denominations of Islam in the Muslim world: the Shia and the Sunni. I studied both, and at one point was even a devout Muslim. My parents, who still live in Iran and Syria, come from two different ethnic Muslim groups: Arab and Persian.
You also would have seen how the religion of Islam intertwines with politics, and how radical Islam rules a society through its religious laws, sharia. You would have witnessed how radical Islam can dominate and scrutinize people's day-to-day choices: in eating, clothing, socializing, entertainment, everything.
Some titles recent, all recommended -
- The Deplorables' Guide to Making America Great Again
by Todd Starnes
- The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels
by Alex Epstein
- American Surveillance: Intelligence, Privacy, and the Fourth Amendment
by Anthony Gregory
- The Making of the President 2016: How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution
by Roger Stone
- Inside Job: How Government Insiders Subvert the Public Interest
by Mark A. Zupan