Protestors Converge On Ivanka Trump’s DC House Calling For “Climate Justice" [Watch]
Cheyenne Roundtree, Daily Mail
- Hundreds of people stormed the exclusive community of Kalorama in Washington D.C., on Saturday night
- The LGBTQ protesters were demonstrating against Ivanka Trump by having a 'climate justice dance party'
- They accused the mother-of-three of 'green and pink washing' on both climate change and queer issues
- Organizers banned together against Trump's administration rollback on Obama's climate change policies
- Police cars lined the streets while barriers and yellow tape were put up around the $5.5million home
- Their chants of 'f**k Trump' may have fallen on death ears as Ivanka was last spotted in New York as of Friday
- Her neighbors, however, did hear the event as an 82-year-old man threatened to hit a protester over the noise
Hundreds of LGBTQ protesters invaded Ivanka Trump's upmarket neighborhood in Washington D.C., for the 'Queer Dance Party for Climate Justice', much to the fury of other residents.
A storm of dancing people marched with signs, speakers and festive clothing while chanting obscenities directed towards the first daughter's father to protest his administration's rollback on Obama's climate change policies, on Saturday night.
The rowdy crowd disrupted the usually exclusive area as they flocked to Ivanka's $5.5million home, as one of her neighbors became so infuriated by the noisy event that he was filmed threatening to punch a demonstrator.
The 82-year-old enraged resident of the expensive Kalorama community yelled to protesters: 'Get out of here! I live here... Do you want to get your f**king face hit?'
The protest may have fallen on deaf ears, as Ivanka and family didn't seem to be home to witness the event.